Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013

Already!!!!!!!!!!!!..... another change has almost gone through.. Next week we have changes again.... nad it is sooo crazy to me. One of the elders that i was really close to is already going home to florida..... he was a good example to me, and i will miss him. But i know that we are all doing what is right right now. I know that every missionary has a purpose!!! and that if we work our hardest and our best we will find our purpose. Work has really tought me a lot in the mission, and i know that working is very important : ) never will i look back and decide not to take advantage of any type of work ethic. to strengthen it in me. I love the mission, I hope everyone is doing well. I miss everyone. I hear all your great stories, and whats happening and i just smile, and i am happy that i am here in the mission serving other people : ) it really makes me happy to hear about everyone though, and about the lives of my family!!!!!!!!!! I feel like my letters are getting old... haha mom and dad are probably like ooooooppp another letter from ben.. ha but i really am starting to feel like old in the mission... i never thought that it was going to happen. I dont want to be old.... : / there are soooo many new elder in the mission also!!!!!!!!!! It is crazy. I hear by december we are supposed to have up to 200 missionaries again. when we split with obregon we had a little bit more than 200. but now we have like 90 or 100???? i dont know but it is crazy to think.. I am doing well. Progress with our investigators!!!!!!!!!! Enrique has basically just blown us away with his decisions in the past week, and the way he wants to live. He is a very awesome person, he has a lot of friends in the church right now, and he is growing spiritually like crazy. He has decided to move his baptismal date from the 31 of august to the 7th of august..... we were soooo suprised. The 7th is a very special day for him, and i still havent asked why yet, but i think it was when his wife died. He is going sooo fast in his progress.!!!!!!!! He will for sure be baptised. He is living the law of chastity, and he has not drank coffee since we talked about it. or drank alcohol, he was never addicted in the first place, he would just every once in a while. but he is amazing and awesome. I am sooo happy to see how far we have come with him. He basically has all the lessons, we just need to talk to him about tithing, and thats it!!!!!!!!!! Enrique will be baptised, and i know it. Lixis is another investigator but she is progressing slower... at a slower pace but she is doing all the things we have asked her to do. We will see about her. We have received new people to see that are both ready to be baptised. a 12 year old that has family that are members, and he wants to hear the missionaries, his parents are fine with him being baptised, all he has to do is just listen to the missionaries!!!!!!!!!!! he is cool, and also today we received a reference from someone that is ready to be baptised, he is 9. Ther are missionaries that go for children sometimes..... and i promised myself that i would never do that... If the child does not have someone to support them in the gospel and they want to be baptised it is kin of sketchy for me...... i dont like that. But if they have someone to be by their side, and to take them to church every week, que bien... : ) I am very excited to see what happenes with the changes. I am sure i am going to stay here again in Mazatlan. Its rare when they change trainers. But we will see. I am just happy to see the progression here in mazatlan juarez!!!!!!!!!! We had the bishop come in the morning and he told us to come into his office..... and he said he needed a favor from us, and we asked what do you need!!! : ) and he said a blessing.... and he kind of broke down... and started crying. He is still a new bishop,a dn i can tell he has had a bit of a hard time getting the hang of things. But we tried to comfort him, and then i told my companion to give him a blessing, and he did, it was a very beautiful blessing, and after he was fine. We are trying to not only help all the investigators, but we are also trying to push this ward forward..... the members have been a great help, and we are still getting things going. The assistance in the church now is a solid 75. And we are still finding inactives. almost everyday. We are trying to help a lot of fmailies inactives, but they are very awesome and trying to do their best. I really have grown to love this area. It is really hott.... but very pretty. I love you mom i am doing well.: ) i can be stressed at sometimes, and really tired other times. my companion asks a lot of questions that i dont even know the answer to and sometimes it is hard to talk to him... haha, but i know if i dont he will feel bad. he is very smart, and he came like that into the mission. He only had two weeks in the mtc and wow.... it has just kind of blown me away this change with him. A little worn down but the work goes on. I am happy you are happy mom, keep up the good work with CEO space, and everything that is happening, being a grammy, and loving everyone in our family! if you send me a box, i would like reeses pieces. Thats my favorite ha... but i really dont need anything. I am fine! love you. I like that quote. Dad i am happy that you feel stronger, that actually makes me really happy and glad. I love you, and i need my parents to be healthy : ) Tell johnathan i say hi : ) amd the stake president when you see him. Tell em i miss em. Angela i hope everything goes well with your interview, and that you got the job. Tell your boys i am happy that they are busy, i am going to try and send them a suprise tomorrow, but i dont know... I am never sure about mail here...... i dont like it. But the things i am sending is for the parents to decide. which one goes with which child..... there is enough for the oldest nephews i think. atleast i hope. I am going to just send it to the house, and it will say fellingham fmaily, in a yellow envelope. i hope they like them. Also tell your boys that i am also playing a lot of soccer : ) every monday we play with a bunch of people on an artificial field here where we live. It is very awesome, and i feel like i am better than i was before i left my mission. We will have to see when i get back. i hope to play with the boys a lot. Elise love you and your family. It is nothing big, just memories. I hope you get it. im sorry to here that he broke his arm again............. how horrible, tell him to drink more milk ; ) love you guys. I love everyone else and i hope that you are all well!!!!!!!!!!! Take care and be good, Love elder fellingham

No comments:

Post a Comment