Monday, May 26, 2014

May 26, 2014

We had changes today, My new companion is elder Guzman, he is from Taumaulipas close to texas, he is very cool. I am excited to start a new change. and i am excited to be in a new zone!!! We have 22 in our zone, We are back to another big Zone Elder Guzman has 16 months in the mission and i am excited to be able to be his companion. He tells me that we have a baptism this saturday, i am excited for him and his companion and the work that they have done. We have a couple lessons tonight in the night time, i am going to therapies with the doctor i feel better. my back still gets really tired. but I am happy to work. I hope everyone can understand my decision.... kind of last minute, but the word will get around. : / : ) First comes our Heavenly Father and the rest comes after. I have grown to love him and Jesus Christ and The Holy Ghost. I hope everyone can have more experiences with them. Because working with them is the greatest! Love you all, and i hope you all have a good week. Sorry the message is short, but i will write a lot more next week about how the zone is and what it is like in this area!!!! I don't have enough info. Its my first day!!! Sooo far it has been a good day. Love you guys, Follow the spirit always!, and love those around you. Elder Fellingham Culiacan, Lz, Humaya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment