Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12, 2014

Hey i was happy that i was able to see all of you guys yesterday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish all of my sisters a happy mothers day because you are all moms also : ) Love you guys. It made my day to be able to see everyone and talk with you all. Im glad everyone is doing well. There are new babies that i dont know in our family, and i am excited to get to know them better than just seeing them through a camera. To let you all know this message will be kind of short because we dont have a lot of time to write. but the good news is that I was able to talk to the president today and he told me that my fly home date is June 13th. I will be flying in the 13. I never thought i would ever say this and it makes me happy and sad. There is a lot of emotion in the mission haha.... but i am very excited to be seeing you all very soon. I will give you all the rest of the info when i get it. .............. anyways. this past week was good, we have been working hard, We had three baptisms in the zone and i was able to participate in those, the missionaries have been working really hard, and the sisters baptized two people. They are working estra hard... hah but it was a very beautiful experience. The president came and shared his testimony with the new converts. I went their because i was able to give a baptismal interview after the baptisms for someone whos name is (primative) Primativo en espaƱol. But he is a very interesting person but passed his interview with flying colors. He is really smart and he is so ready to be baptized. He is a field worker, and that is all that he has one all his life, and he knows the church is true. The field workers are always very humble and very smart. I love being able to see them be baptized. he will be baptized this next saturday. Our investigators have been progressing really slow.... : ( it makes me sad. I was hoping that we would have atleast one or two of the many people we are visiting that would progress,,, but it has been difficult this area... The members are learning how to work still,,, and we have a lot of work to do in the ward i think before the missionaries are going to start baptizing.. We are helping the members learn how to retain the converts and we are having trouble in these areas.... : / but the work goes on. I am hoping for a miracle to happen. I love the work, and were still moving along. We have re activated a lot more people in the word and there are still lots lots more to re activate.. were getting their though : ) we are staying posative. Love you guys, hope you all had a special mothers day and i will give everyone more information in these weeks that come. Love you all hope you all have a good week!!! love Dlder Fellingham Elder Fellingham Culiacan, Villa Verde

No comments:

Post a Comment