Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25, 2013

This past week was alright our baptism fell through. . . . the family went on vacation and never told us. . . they acted so interestd and they are members. . . we dont know what happened. I am thinking i will still be here for the next change. I hope i do. I have always been changed though every change that i have had in my mission. So who knows what will happen. changes are next week, so i only have one more week left with elder Castillo. I am used to all the hills now that are here, we ha a crazy day the other day, we walked a ton!!!!!! I am exhousted still and the night beore i did a really hard work out, . . . i feel like i shouldnt have now, , , haha, it didnt eel like it was har but i realized that i pushed myself a little bit tooo far after a couple of days. I think i was just sooo happy to be able to start working out again, because with my accident the therapist said i couldnt,,, but now that i feel better now i started again, and i did just a little bit too much. But im better now, my arms are worn out still,, but it will die down. Everything is well here,,, i am soo dissapointed that we wont have a baptism this change, but we will see if i stay here. I hope i do, Libertad is a good area, I heard it is one of the more heavier areas to work in,, like its hard.. Its one of the big ones in the whole mission. soo i am glad to have it,,, haha gotta enjoy it while i can, It is definitly my hardest so far in the mission, but i couldnt be enjoying it anymore. I know that the areas after this i they are smaller, they will just be that more easier to work in. . . But everything is going well, Im healthy, We have new investigators, one is named heidi! She is 19 years old and progressing really well. she has the book of mormon and read the first part that we gave her, so that was good. She actually follows up with our homework that we give her. She is studying english in the university, and she asked if i would help her a little bit, so the next time we go i said i would, and the next appointment with her is tomorrow. I really hope she progresses, she has been having family problems, her grandma is at the point where she cant take care of herself anymore so she is living with her family. But we promised her that the gospel will help her and her family. Another person is an inactive member, he has a year in the church and his family is catholic, he has been having family troubles also,,, he has a patience problem with his daughters... hah,,, but we are working on that with him, I feel like i am a therapist more than a missionary,,,, no, Just kidding, But i know that the gospel can fix anything and its really important that they do the things that are important. Other people that we have found is guadalupe, i havent met her yet, but my companion said she is really cool, and she has a date t be baptized already. They did that when we were on divisions. We have been meeting a lot of people lately that seem interested in the gospel. It is kind of hard when we have sooo many people to teach. This change me and my companion have had time issues,,,, i feel like we are always late to our next appointment with him. I always tell him in our lessons when we need to go an then he keeps talking for like another 30 minutes. . . . I dont know, That is our only truggle and i we could only be on time more often it woul fix everything. I dont have a problem with patience.... but i just like to be on time, because if we arent then it ruins our plans,,, But also at the same time if the person has a lot of questions we need to help them also,... When it comes down to this situation, if the subject is off topic then we have to tell the investigator that they need to write down their question and then when we come again you can ask us. . . Because as missionaries we have a routine, and our plans are set when we walk in the door, and o they are way off subject it is better for us if they just write it down and then we can answer there question the next time we come. So that is the problem with well.... its not a problem but elder castillo i dont know if he sees the importance of being on time, because he really likes to help the investigators learn, but alot of the time the question is off topic, and we are not focused on our lesson that we came prepared to give,,, So that has been difficult, He is almost done with his mission! he is a good missionary he has tought me a lot this change and kinda picked my back up after my accident, and im very grateul for him, I am grateful that the president put me in this area, because yes a needed to recover physically, but having missed a week where i wasnt in routine as a missionary,,,, that wasnt very good, so i feel like this change, where i was put and who i was put with wa definitly inspired... and i am grateul. I was picked up and put back on my feet. There is a difference in my work, since the day i started out again. Mom i hope you are well, I am so happy your win is building and building!!!!!!! Thats awesome, Im happy you live what you love to do, Be sure to get your sleep though!! thats important. Im doing well, yes i heard about missy s baby that is great tell her congratulations!!!!!!!!!!! i hope everyone travels safe to missys I am happy the snow is clrearing up and you dont feel as cold. . . ha I hope your trip to vegas was well, what else is going in your life other than the win mom, what have you been doing? how are the shows on tv : ) haha does the family still watch them, up date me on everyone, david and jackie, send me pictures of david and jackies new house, how is danny and amana and hazel, ? I love you I miss you. Dad Thanks for the info on all those questions i had that really helped, And yeah you can get a good view on google maps,,, ha You can go to street level, Sorry i should have told you!!!!!! +24° 46' 10.25", -107° 24' Constituyente Enrique Recio 2380more info Aquiles Serdán, 80190 Culiacan Rosales, SIN This is our address then this is our church Constituyente Enrique Recio 2786more info Aquiles Serdán, 80190 Culiacan Rosales, SIN Love you dad, thanks for everything.!!!!! Hope the golf is good, Love you family, Hope everyone is doing well. Read your scriptures,!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment