Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 5, 2012

Okay this is going to be short. I traveled all day today. : ) yes i received my change. I went from Escuinapa, all the way up to Los Mochis. . . . Zaz, It was such long bus rides, I just barely arrived here in Los Mochis. I left at eight this morning. Drove from Escuinapa to Mazatlan, Then Mazatlan to Culiacan, Then Culiacan to Los Mochis. Then from Los Mochis we are in a little town outside of los Mochis called juan jose rios. Exhousting day of traveling!!!! Wow. . . . My New companion is native. He is Mexican. : ) I am excited, he speaks Pretty good english though. I hope he talks to me in spanish. . . . Elder Jimenez is his name. I am excited to be somewhere new, and get to know all the people here. We have about thirty people in our branch he said. I am sad i left Escuinapa. I know that someday the people their will find the church though . I love you my family. This message is going to be short. . . I dont know why. I might get to come write tomorrow though. I love you all sooo much. Thanks dad for those scriptures. I miss you guys and love you. If we cant write tomorrow just know that i am okay, i am fine. A little hungry havent eaten all day. I had breakfast though. But if i cant write tomorrow then i will write next Monday. Love everyone. Elder Fellingham

No comments:

Post a Comment